FOSA Membership Information:
Organizations which manufacture, test, evaluate, install, or provide support services related to fiber optic sensing systems and equipment may apply for membership in the Fiber Optic Sensing Association (FOSA). We have three types of membership available:
- Pay $10,000 in annual dues or a pro-rated fee, based on which month of the calendar year they join, with a minimum fee of $5,000
- Can apply for Board Elections and serve as Officers, to set the strategic direction of FOSA
- Can have any number of participants in the Public Policy, Technology and Smart Cities Committees
- Can send two individuals to attend FOSA face to face meetings
- Can present a FOSA Webinar free of charge
- Must be an Academic Institution (post-secondary) or not for profit organization to be eligible for associate membership
- Pay $3,000 in annual dues or a pro-rated fee, based on which month of the calendar year they join, with a minimum fee of $1,500
- Can have up to 3 individuals participate in the Technology Committee and Smart Cities Committee
- Can have up to 2 individuals attend FOSA face to face meetings
- Can present a FOSA Webinar for a fee of $750
- Must be an independent consultant in an organization with no more than 10 individuals contracted to be eligible
- Pay $1,500 in annual dues or a pro-rated fee based on which month of the calendar year they join, with a minimum fee of $750
- Can have one individual participate in the Technology Committee
- Can have one individual attend FOSA face to face meetings
FOSA does not restrict membership on the basis of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race (which includes color, nationality and ethnic or national origins), sexual orientation, religion or belief, or because someone is married or in a civil partnership.
If you are experiencing any issues joining online or if you have questions about membership, please email JMolony@fiberopticsensing.org.
Please note, membership fee is based on which month of the calendar year you join, with a minimum fee of half the full membership dues.